Empty nest? Downsizing? Moved into a home with a Rainbow Swing Set, but you don’t have kids? Rainbow Midwest is interested in buying back your Rainbow Swing Set. You get the cash, we carry it away.
When you sell your Rainbow to us:
- We send professionals to disassemble it and haul it away eliminating the time, hassle, and potential for liability for you if a non-professional does the job and gets hurt in your yard.
- We recycle the set or re-use the best parts to minimize waste.
- We’ll make needed repairs and then discount the set for someone who is less fortunate and otherwise wouldn’t have an opportunity or means to purchase a Rainbow Play System themselves.
- We are a trustworthy retailer with the financial means to purchase your set from you.
Our Buy Back Service is dependent upon the condition of your Rainbow Swing Set. While we will haul away some sets at no charge, if your set is in poor and unsafe condition, we may require you pay a fee to have us tear it down and haul it away to a recycling center.
To receive a no-cost estimate on our Buy Back Service, submit photos of your Swing Set to [email protected], along with your address. We’ll determine its value and contact you to set a day and time to disassemble and pick up the set.
Preferred Customer Program
We invite customers who purchase a new Rainbow Swing Set to be a part of our Preferred Customer Program. Rainbow Midwest Preferred Customers receive:
- Discounts on Power Wash and Reseals
- Free Maintenance Checks with Services
- Discounts on Parts and Add-Ons
- Discounts on Trampolines and Basketball Hoops
- Discounts on Birthday Parties
- Discounts on Swing Set Moves/Relocations
Contact us to learn more about our Preferred Customer Program when you purchase a new Rainbow Swing Set.