Create the Rainbow of your kids’ dreams. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Choose Your Style
Castle Swing Sets
Treat your kids like royalty with the Castle Style framework.
- Unique Silhouette inspires pretend play
- 360˚ Tire Swing for thrilling adventures
- Jacob’s Rope Ladder for daring escapes
- Super Flared Canopy & Flags provide shade and shows who’s king of the castle
- Two Extra Wide Ladders let everybody play
- Unique Step/Chain Combo Ladder for exciting challenges
- Best Structure for Level Yards
Clubhouse Swing Sets
Everybody’s invited to join the club!
- Traditional Silhouette for important meetings
- Two Play Areas, Upper & Lower so everyone is included
- Lower-Level Sandbox, Picnic Table, General Store, and Playhouse Options encourages imaginative play
- Upper-Level Cabin Package Option keeps things cozy
- Rock Wall Option challenges your little athletes
- Climbing Ramp Option offers more than one way to reach the top!
Choose Your Size
Step 2, in which you select the play deck height, is the most important step in designing your family’s Rainbow Swing Set.
The height of the play deck you choose determines many things, including how long your slide will be, how much climbing your kids get, how high your kids can swing, and how much headroom your kids will have on the tire swing (Castle model) or lower playing area (Clubhouse model).
While you can always add more accessories and features to your Rainbow over time, you only have one opportunity to select the correct play deck height. Your children will only continue to get taller, and become more athletic, so it’s important to think long-term when selecting the play deck height. Choosing the correct play deck height ensures many years of fun and play as your family grows.
Can Rainbow Make Your Kid a Brainiac?
Physical fitness is an important benefit of playing on a Rainbow, but it’s not the only one. Studies prove that kids who exercise regularly are better able to concentrate and have greater attention spans. They perform with more accuracy, have faster reaction times, greater brain volume, better memories, and retain information longer.
The result? Happier, healthier, more confident, capable kids!
At Rainbow Midwest, we encourage kids to climb on the merchandise.
Bring the kids to one of our three conveniently located showrooms in Bloomington, St. Cloud, or Sioux Falls. Our friendly team will be happy to help you design your very own customized Rainbow Swing Set, plus discuss pricing that fits your budget.
Can’t wait? Browse our online catalog to see all the styles, sizes, and options available.
Sign up now to save!
Sign up and receive a FREE BABY SWING with the purchase of any swing set* purchased in the next 14 days. $169 value.
*must complete form to receive free gift
(offer expires May 11, 2020)