Empty nest? Downsizing? Moved into a home with a Rainbow Swing Set, but you don’t have kids? Rainbow Midwest is interested in buying back your Rainbow Swing Set. You get the cash; we carry it away.
We Buy Back Swing Sets
When you sell your Rainbow Swing Set to us:
- We send professionals to disassemble it and haul it away eliminating the time, hassle, and potential for liability for you if a non-professional does the job and gets hurt in your yard
- We recycle the set or re-use the best parts to minimize waste
- We’ll make needed repairs and then discount the set for someone who is less fortunate and otherwise wouldn’t have an opportunity or means to purchase a Rainbow Play System themselves
- We are a trustworthy retailer with the financial means to purchase your set from you
To receive a no-cost estimate on our Buy Back Service, complete the form below.
Preferred Customer Program
We invite customers who purchase a new Rainbow Swing Set to be a part of our Preferred Customer Program. Rainbow Midwest Preferred Customers receive:
- Discounts on Power Wash and Reseals
- Free Maintenance Checks with Services
- Discounts on Parts and Add-Ons
- Discounts on Trampolines and Basketball Hoops
- Discounts on Birthday Parties
- Discounts on Swing Set Moves/Relocations
Contact us to learn more about our Preferred Customer Program when you purchase a new Rainbow Swing Set.