When you purchase play equipment from Rainbow Midwest, you can choose to pick up your equipment from our showroom, have our team deliver it to your home, or have us deliver and install it for you.
Rainbow Midwest’s White Glove Installation Service
Ensure your play equipment is installed properly, safely, and in the most aesthetically pleasing way possible. Our installation team has a combined 250 years’ experience delivering and installing play equipment, including:
- Swing sets
- Commercial playground equipment
- Basketball hoops
- Rubber mulch and borders
Our professional installation team pays special attention to the details that ensure your equipment is a safe and attractive addition to your home and yard. These include:
- Hand digging swing sets level, so they are secure and look perfect
- Cementing in basketball hoops for stability and safety
- Providing turnkey play areas with rubber mulch, borders, swing sets, hoops, and trampolines all professionally installed.
- Assessing your play area and suggesting creative layout options for your equipment that suits the area and your kids’ play needs
- Providing a yard evaluation for those with sloped or unlevel yards so we can offer you the Rainbow play equipment that works for you
Our professional team has built over a million play systems, finding solutions for sometimes challenging areas, while always making sure our customers are happy. We’re sure we can make your Rainbow Play Systems dream come true too.
Worry-free Delivery and Installation from Rainbow Midwest
Our professional installation team is committed to delivering White Glove Delivery and Installation Service every time:
- After you’ve purchased your Rainbow Play equipment, we will review the entire delivery and installation process with you to ensure you know exactly what to expect. We’ll schedule delivery and installation for the weekday most convenient for you to be home.
- Twenty-four hours prior to your installation, we’ll call or text you to establish an arrival time window on your installation day.
- When the installer arrives, he/she will review your layout options for the installation, i.e., where you’d like the equipment installed, the orientation of the equipment, etc.
- Upon completion of the installation, our installation technician will perform a walk-through with you, ensuring that all the equipment is accounted for and that you’re satisfied.
- Within 24 hours after your delivery and installation, we’ll follow up with a phone call or text message. We want to make sure you’re satisfied with the installation and that your family is enjoying your new equipment from Rainbow Midwest.
- Lastly, we’ll send you one final text message seeking your feedback on the entire shopping experience with Rainbow Midwest. From early shopping stages to final delivery and installation, we want to know how we did! We take great pride in offering the very best products and installation service. It’s your feedback that helps us become even better with every delivery and installation.
At Rainbow Midwest, we know good communication is essential to a successful installation. Our goal is to make this process as enjoyable and stress-free for you as possible.
For more information, questions about the delivery and installation process, or to schedule delivery and installation, call your nearest Rainbow Midwest location, or email us at [email protected].
Preferred Customer Program
We invite customers who purchase a new Rainbow Swing Set to be a part of our Preferred Customer Program. Rainbow Midwest Preferred Customers receive:
- Discounts on Power Wash and Reseals
- Free Maintenance Checks with Services
- Discounts on Parts and Add-Ons
- Discounts on Trampolines and Basketball Hoops
- Discounts on Birthday Parties
- Discounts on Swing Set Moves/Relocations
Contact us to learn more about our Preferred Customer Program when you purchase a new Rainbow Swing Set.