By submitting this form, the customer agrees to all the terms and conditions outlined below.
- The Rainbow Midwest team will always do our best to complete your project on the scheduled day. We will contact you if the date needs to be rescheduled due to inclement weather, traffic, personal emergencies, or unforeseen circumstances.
- To the best of their ability, our installers will handle your play equipment with care and exhibit extreme caution when moving your play system. However, with older sets it is not uncommon for boards and other materials to break apart upon removal and transport. The customer agrees that neither Rainbow Midwest nor the installers are liable for any strain and/or damage to your play system during the move that results from its age and/or condition and agrees to hold them harmless.
- Every yard is different. If your system is moved to a yard with different slopes or leveling needs, you may need new parts specific to the new yard. The customer will be responsible for any additional parts, labor, and trip charges. In these circumstances, the installation team will provide a quote for these parts and labor before any work is completed.
- The safety of our customers is our number one priority. For this reason, if the installers feel that your play system is not safe to rebuild in its current condition, we reserve the right to delay the reinstallation until the proper updates are made to comply with necessary safety requirements. Our installers will provide a quote for the parts and labor if needed. If you choose to make the repairs and finish the install on your own, Rainbow Midwest will collect 75% of the move charge to account for the take down and transport portion of the move charge.
- Rainbow Pay System’s factory warranty applies to the original owner of a system and is nontransferable.
- If you have any questions on these points, please contact us before completing this form.