Moving and don’t want to leave your Rainbow Swing Set, trampoline, or basketball hoop behind? Did you buy a Rainbow Swing Set or equipment from another family and need to move it to your home? Do you want to move your swing set or trampoline to a new location in your yard?
You could find friends to help you disassemble it, rent a truck, load it up, haul it, and then reassemble it yourself. Or, you could call the experts at Rainbow Midwest to do it for you.
Rainbow Midwest Moving Service
Moving Swing Sets
Rainbow Play Systems Swing Sets are big, sturdy structures and moving one can be a major undertaking. Let us take care of moving your play system for you. On average, moving your Rainbow Swing Set takes between 3 to 6 hours, depending on the size of the set, the distance to the truck, weather, traffic, and other conditions.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been relocating Rainbow Swing Sets. Rainbow professional movers will:
- Disassemble your swing set at your current home quickly and easily, taking care to ensure all parts and accessories are accounted for.
- Load your set into our truck and transport it to your new home. If you’re currently living in Minnesota, South Dakota, or Western Wisconsin and your new home is within that area, there’s no need to rent a truck or call in a team of friends to help. We do all the heavy lifting for you.
If you’re moving out of the area or to another state, we’ll disassemble your Rainbow Swing Set for you and load it onto your truck. A Rainbow Play Systems Dealer in your new home state will be happy to reassemble it for you.
- Unload and reassemble your swing set at your new home. We professionally rebuild your swing set, taking extra steps to ensure it’s as level as possible, while re-tightening all the major structural areas. Our highest priority is to ensure the safety of your swing set and your children.
Factors to keep in mind:
- Every move is unique and presents its own challenges. While we do our best, it is nearly impossible to offer accurate start to finish times due to factors such as weather or traffic.
- We require one family member be present the day of the move to assure we place your swing set properly and address any other questions at the time of the move.
- We do offer time windows (e.g., between 8am – 12pm) when first scheduling and a 24-hour pre-move call to narrow down your time window more precisely.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will reschedule your swing set move for the next soonest available date and time.
- While we take the best possible care when moving your play system, it’s important that customers inspect their set before the move. Worn or split boards should not be used when reassembling. Our team will help you identify any problem areas and even offer replacement boards if needed. (There is an additional charge for parts or labor beyond basic moving service.)
Moving Trampolines and Basketball Hoops
Rainbow professionals have the proper tools, equipment, and know-how to expertly move your trampoline or basketball hoop. When we do the job for you, you can rest assured that it will be done quickly and correctly. Best of all, it’s one less thing you have to take time out of your busy day to do.
Worry-Free Moving from Rainbow Midwest
Whether you need to move your swing set, trampoline, or basketball hoop, Rainbow Midwest makes the process easy. To receive a no-cost estimate and schedule a move, simply complete and submit the form below and you’ll be on your way to a worry-free move.
Rainbow Relocation Rewards
Every Rainbow Relocation customer receives 40% off all Rainbow add-ons at the time of the move, along with 10% off a Power Wash and Reseal Package.
Preferred Customer Program
We invite customers who purchase a new Rainbow Swing Set to be a part of our Preferred Customer Program. Rainbow Midwest Preferred Customers receive:
- Discounts on Power Wash and Reseals
- Free Maintenance Checks with Services
- Discounts on Parts and Add-Ons
- Discounts on Trampolines and Basketball Hoops
- Discounts on Birthday Parties
- Discounts on Swing Set Moves/Relocations
Contact us to learn more about our Preferred Customer Program when you purchase a new Rainbow Swing Set.