- 54" Wide × 36" High × ⅜" Thick
- Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1½" structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- ¼"-thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal system details
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 7' to 10' — awning crank height adjustment mechanism
- 4" square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 11 gauge steel (1/8" wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- One-piece extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- 2½' extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty (Residential Only)
- The awning crank height adjustment mechanism is a time-proven, economical system designed to raise and lower the rim.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2–3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42" square steel anchor placed in the ground provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
- 54" × 36" fully-tempered 3/8" thick glass backboard
- 4" square straight pole
- 2.5' extension from pole to backboard
- Fully adjusts from 7' – 10'