With our colorful new party room for up to 20 children, thousands of square feet of play space, affordable rates and even the opportunity to take over the entire facility for an exclusive private party, Rainbow Midwest St. Cloud is unquestionably one of the most fun places for kids’ birthday parties around.
Conveniently located just minutes from the downtown St. Cloud, Rainbow Midwest St. Cloud is easy to get to, bright, colorful, large, and ready to host your child’s special celebration! You supply the cake, plates, utensils, and decorations. We supply the fun!
Book a St. Cloud birthday party now!
Because March through October is our busiest season, we only host parties outside of normal business hours. That means you have the entire showroom to yourself! How fun is that?
St. Cloud Birthday Party
Party room size — 11 × 26.5 feet. It is equipped to seat 25, with 15 children’s size chairs and 10 adult chairs. A full size fridge/freezer, stove/oven, sink, and a buffet table for serving food and gift opening!
Price Varies 2 hours
- Parties include two hours of play time in our huge showroom play area and 1 hour 45 minutes in your very own private party room.
- The time in your party room ends 15 minutes prior to your party time. This allows staff time to prepare the room for the next party.
- To avoid a $50 overstay fee please exit the room at your scheduled time.
- Play time is ONLY allowed during the scheduled two-hour party.
- Party host may arrive 10 minutes prior to party for set up.
- A 2-hour party includes up to 20 children. Each additional child after 20 is a $9 additional fee.
- Bring your choice of food, treats, child-friendly drinks, utensils, and decorations (pizza, balloons, and tablecloths are popular).
- No food or drink is allowed in the showroom play area (no alcohol or tobacco allowed on premises).
- There may be other customers in the showroom at the same time as your party.
- Your payment becomes NON-REFUNDABLE the week of your party.