With our colorful new party room for up to 20 children, thousands of square feet of play space, affordable rates and even the opportunity to take over the entire facility for an exclusive private party, Rainbow Midwest St. Cloud is unquestionably one of the most fun places for kids’ birthday parties around.
Conveniently located just minutes from the downtown St. Cloud, Rainbow Midwest St. Cloud is easy to get to, bright, colorful, large, and ready to host your child’s special celebration! You supply the cake, plates, utensils, and decorations. We supply the fun!
Book a St. Cloud birthday party now!
Because March through October is our busiest season, we only host parties outside of normal business hours. That means you have the entire showroom to yourself! How fun is that?
St. Cloud Birthday Party
Party room size — 11 × 26.5 feet. It is equipped to seat 25, with 15 children’s size chairs and 10 adult chairs. A full size fridge/freezer, stove/oven, sink, and a buffet table for serving food and gift opening!
Please note: Parties are only offered after store hours during our spring/summer season
Price Varies 2 hours
- Your 2-hour party includes:
- 1 hour & 45 minutes in your very own private party room.
- Play time in our huge, 10,000 sq. ft. play area during your 2-hour time slot.
- Up to 20 children (adults not included in count). Each additional child party guest is $9.
- Bring your choice of food, treats, child-friendly drinks, utensils, and decorations. (Pizza, balloons, and table coverings are popular choices.)
- No food or drink is allowed in the showroom play area (no alcohol or tobacco allowed on premises).
- Your party has full use of the play area equipment, including swing sets, trampolines, and basketball hoops. There is fun for all ages!
- Play time is ONLY allowed during the scheduled two-hour party.
- Depending on the time of year and time of day, there may be another party, or customers in the showroom at the same time as your party.
- Parties are scheduled 15 minutes apart. You may arrive 10 minutes early to set up for your party. Staff will also be present preparing the room for your party during that 10-minute period.
- Two hours includes both set up and take down of party. Staff will begin cleaning party room 15 minutes prior to party end time.
- To avoid a $100 overstay fee please exit the room at your scheduled time.
- Your payment becomes NON-REFUNDABLE the week of your party.
Keeping Your Family Safe
At Rainbow Midwest, we’re taking extra precautions to keep your family safe. That includes masked staff cleaning our showrooms and all play equipment thoroughly between sessions. Additionally, as per the Minnesota Governor’s Executive Order, we do require all showroom visitors wear masks while inside, except for children age 2 and under or people with a medical exemption.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.