With two party rooms and space for up to 20 children in each room, thousands of square feet of play space, affordable rates and even the opportunity to take over the entire facility for a private party, Rainbow Midwest Bloomington is unquestionably the best place to have a kid’s birthday party in the Minneapolis area.
Conveniently located just minutes from the Twin Cities’ metro area, Rainbow Midwest Bloomington is easy to get to, bright, colorful, and large, with brand new carpet, paint, and décor! We are ready to host your child’s special celebration! You supply the food, cake, plates, utensils, and decorations. We supply the fun!
Adult supervision required at all times. Every attendee must complete and sign a waiver before being allowed to play on showroom floor. See Birthday Party Rules for complete information.
Book a Bloomington birthday party now!
Because March through October is our busiest season, we only host parties outside of normal business hours. That means it’s only your party and one other in the entire showroom! How fun is that?
Party Room 1 — 11.5 × 25 feet
Party Room 2 — 12 × 22 feet
Both rooms seat 20 children and are equipped with a full size fridge/freezer, buffet table for serving, and three adult-sized picnic tables for eating and gift opening!
Please note: Parties are only offered before and after store hours during our spring/summer season.
STEP — Choose the timeframe for your party
- Your 2-hour party includes:
- 1 hour & 45 minutes in your very own private party room.
- Unlimited play time in our huge, 10,000 sq. ft. play area during your 2-hour time slot.
- Up to 20 children (adults not included in count). Each additional child party guest is $9.
- Your private party room is furnished with 3 adult-size picnic tables, area for food, full-size fridge & freezer, and cart for hauling party goods in and out.
- Bring your choice of food, treats, child-friendly drinks, utensils, and decorations. (Pizza, balloons, and table coverings are popular choices.)
- You may order food to be delivered to the showroom, but please only eat it in your party room.
- No food or drink is allowed in the showroom play area (no alcohol or tobacco allowed on premises).
- If you would like to hang decorations in the party room, please use masking tape or painter’s tape to do so.
- We do not allow piñatas, confetti, or glitter.
- Your party has full use of the play area equipment, including swing sets, trampolines, and basketball hoops. There is fun for all ages!
- Play time is ONLY allowed during the scheduled two-hour party.
- Please wear tennis shoes or socks. (Shoes or socks MUST be worn at all times. No bare feet!)
- Depending on the time of year and time of day, there may be another party, or customers in the showroom at the same time as your party.
- Parties are scheduled 15 minutes apart. You may arrive 10 minutes early to set up for your party. Staff will also be present preparing the room for your party during that 10-minute period.
- Two hours includes both set up and take down of party. Staff will begin cleaning party room 15 minutes prior to party end time.
- To avoid a $100 overstay fee please exit the room at your scheduled time.
- Your payment becomes NON-REFUNDABLE the week of your party.